1. Kendriya Vidyalaya R.R.C. Fatehgarh is a four sectioned school from classes I to XII with all the three streams viz. Science, Humanities and Commerce at +2 level.
2. Total strength of the Vidyalaya is approx 2000 students and 72 staff members all together.
3. The Vidyalaya offers its state-of- the- art lush green and sprawling fields and a clean environment all across the campus.
4. The Vidyalaya’s library is a humongous store house of knowledge and is enriched with a collection of over 14000 books, periodicals and newspapers both in their hard and soft forms.
5. Display boards have been placed at suitable places to display the creativity of the students.
6. Classrooms and corridors have been painted for better cleaning, keep up and a healthy environment.
7. Old restrooms and lavatory have been renovated lately keeping in mind the Swatch Bharat Mission. It is now a much cleaner place to cater to the urgent need of the students.
8. To provide safe and fresh water to the students, water coolers and hand pumps have been installed in the Vidyalaya campus at convenient places.
9. An Aadhaar Card Camp was organized to let each and every student have their social security details registered.
10. The Vidyalaya maintains a tempo with the modem day requirements. It enjoys a Hi tech campus with CCTVcameras for complete video surveillance and enhanced safety solutions.All the students are enrolled in the KV Shala Darparn, an integrated online system for nonstop monitoring. The details of the students are regularly updated by teachers. An online Fee Collection System is also functional from this year enabling easy access and payment mode.
11. Watchmen and guards have been appointed to check the unwanted entries in the school.
12. A committee has been formed to monitor the discipline among the students.
13. Special Child Care:
i) The Guidance and Counseling cell is working to guide the students in the right direction and help find solutions to daily matters of student’s life.
ii) Regular medical checkup camps have been organized to keep a check on students’ health. A full time doctor and a nurse are present in the Vidyalaya to cater to the urgent need of the students.